Merging textural fabrics and classical oil painting, Twyleen creates elegant portraits and enigmatic landscapes with nostalgic charm. Twyleen’s paintings feature realism, impressionism, impasto, brocade fabrics, upholstery, rhinestones, and found objects which when mixed together create an array of textures that keeps the viewer delighted as their eyes wander across the canvas.
Born and raised in Stillwater, Oklahoma, Twyleen grew up loving art. Her love for texture and color prompted her to study fashion design at Savannah College of Art and Design in Savannah, Georgia, but she could never forget her first love for creating with a
paintbrush. She now indulges in both her loves as she creates her “fabric paintings” while living in Enid, OK.
- 2018 November, "Spellbound" Solo Exhibit, Circle Cinema, Tulsa, OK, USA
- 2018 February, Paseo Gallery One, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
- 2018 January, "Twilight Dreams." Solo Exhibit Featuring Twyleen, The Circle Cinema, Tulsa, OK, USA
- 2018 January "Yellow Wallpaper." The Paseo Plunge, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
- 2017 December, "SmallArt Show." Paseo Art Space, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
- 2017 October, "A Night at the Bronze." 51st Street Speakeasy. Oklahoma City, OK, USA
- 2011 Gallery Espresso, Savannah, GA, USA