My name is Twyleen, but you can call me Twy Twy. I currently live in Enid, OK where I create in my studio/tiny house. Throughout my whole life I have been painting and creating all sorts of art. Oil painting is my favorite. I love to paint nature and portray its wisdom which I believe it is always whispering to us. I also enjoy painting people because I find human beings fascinating. The many shifting and moving planes of the human face reflect the many planes of the mind.
I'm always trying new modes of creativity like repainting thrift store finds and sewing clothes.
So check out my Instagram page @twyleen_
- 2018 January, "Twilight Dreams" The Circle Cinema, Tulsa, OK, USA
- 2018 November, "Spellbound" Circle Cinema, Tulsa, OK, USA
- 2020 September 25th, "12x12" OVAC, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
- 2020 March, "Luminosity" Paseo Art Space, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
- 2018 April 24th, Empty Bowls, Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma, Tulsa, OK, USA
- 2018 February, Paseo Gallery One, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
- 2018 January "Yellow Wallpaper." The Paseo Plunge, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
- 2017 December, "SmallArt Show." Paseo Art Space, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
- 2017 October, "A Night at the Bronze." 51st Street Speakeasy. Oklahoma City, OK, USA
- 2011 Gallery Espresso, Savannah, GA, USA