My name is Twyleen, but you can call me Twy Twy. I currently live in Enid, OK where I create in my studio/tiny house. Throughout my whole life I have been painting and creating all sorts of art. Oil painting is my favorite. I love to paint nature and portray its wisdom which I believe it is always whispering to us. I also enjoy painting people because I find human beings fascinating.
I'm always trying new modes of creativity like repainting thrift store finds and sewing clothes.
So check out my Instagram page @twyleen_
- 2018 January, "Twilight Dreams" Circle Cinema, Tulsa, OK, USA
- 2018 November, "Spellbound" Circle Cinema, Tulsa, OK, USA
- 2020 November and December, "Small Art Show" Paseo Creativity Center, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
- 2020 September 25th, "12x12" OVAC, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
- 2020 March, "Luminosity" Paseo Art Space, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
- 2018 April 24th, Empty Bowls, Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma, Tulsa, OK, USA
- 2018 February, Paseo Gallery One, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
- 2018 January "Yellow Wallpaper." The Paseo Plunge, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
- 2017 December, "SmallArt Show." Paseo Art Space, Oklahoma City, OK, USA
- 2017 October, "A Night at the Bronze." 51st Street Speakeasy. Oklahoma City, OK, USA
- 2011 Gallery Espresso, Savannah, GA, USA